Terms & Conditions
Here are the Terms & Conditions to cover all aspects of First Class Dance School please view appropriate terms and conditions for your requirement.
Despatch First Class Post will be despatched within 1 working day of the order being completed. Proof of posting will be retained by us and failure to deliver or not delivering to the correct address is not the responsibility of First Class Dance School. Nor is it our responsibility to chase missing or lost items. However a copy of the proof of delivery receipt can be emailed to the billing email address.
Signed for Delivery – will be despatched within 1 working day of the order being completed. Proof of posting, Tracking information and confirmation of delivery will be sent by email. Items will be covered by the insurance providing that the shipping address is the same as the billing address.
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.ballroomlatindance.uk (‘Website’)
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered by post to the delivery address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns. Shipping for Certificates is via Royal Mail “Signed for Delivery” those of a value £10 – £50 will be charged at £2:00, Certificates over £50 will be charged an additional £2.00 / £50 extra. i.e. £100 will pay £4.00 shipping.
- Our Gift Certificates may be redeemed, as full or part payment of services from our Website, i.e. Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Products. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us
Private Lessons may be booked online, by telephone or by email. Confirmation will be sent as proof of booking. Cancellation by the school may be made at any time. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and the reasons for any cancellations. Cancellation by student’s must be by email, telephone call or recorded voice message (in order to give the correct date/time stamp) Please note: a text does not show the time/date sent if the recipients phone is turned off or out of signal, it will only show the time/date once on and received.
To avoid paying fees for lessons cancelled, the teacher must be informed within 48 hours notice of the event so as not to incur any costs. 50% of the fee due will be charged if the cancellation is less than 48 hours and more than 24 hours. The full fee due will be charged if the lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
If a lesson is cancelled within the 48 hour time period, future bookings for private lessons will not be accepted until the fee is paid.
First Class Dance School