New fees structure from August 2018.
As of August 1st 2018 the fee structure for Ballroom and Latin Dance lessons is changing.
Why do we need to change our fees?
Our aim is to deliver first class teaching. Your fees enable our teachers to train to higher levels of the esteemed ISTD dance teachers qualifications. This helps to extend and develop technique as well as knowledge. Teachers attending the annual ISTD Congress keep up to date with current changes and train with the very best at the Masters Dance Camp. The school is constantly upgrading equipment, and more recently added the new Student Portal.
The creation and development of the ‘Student Portal’ is ONLY for students of First Class Dance School. Once we approve your registration, you will then have access to files, videos, demonstrations of figures, step by step layout of figures and routines. 24/7.
This year the school overheads have included:
- Hall Hire fees and agreements
- Website Hosting – development and site licences, online payment software and development, student portal software
- Audio/Visual Equipment – tablet x 2, PA music system, micro speaker system x 2, Video equipment and editing software
- Portable Dance Mirrors
- ISTD Teacher Qualifications – Teacher training, examination fees
- ISTD Membership, ISTD recognised DBS/CRB certification, and First Aid at Work, ISTD recognised dance teacher’s insurance
- Marketing – design and advertising
- PRS & PPL Licence